Saturday, June 26, 2010

what do i want from a blog.....

Dreaming sometimes gets me into trouble...just like now. I have been suppose to be doing bookwork for several days now. But I have really wanted to start a new blog. So there is the dreaming about which site to use...wordpress or blogger...well as you can see after hours of checking out both sites blogger won out. And then what should I name my blog and what was the purpose of my blog. Well, since nothing jumped out at me I decided to go to a page of quotes. As I read through famous quotes one by Eleanor Roosevelt caught my eye. A couple of years ago when I decided to go back to college I had to do a comparative Review paper on Eleanor Roosevelt. She was incredible woman who greatly impacted our country but.....there were a few things that, let's just say....she wasn't perfect. And that is one of the reasons it made me love her even more. So, once I decided on that I had the difficult time of finding a template and which background and then what colors and then changing it all 40 times.....and then what font to use...Do you see why it so hard for me to start a blog? There is alot of pressure. And then the biggest pressure...What to Post...I mean - who is my audience, what do they want to hear, does this go with my theme, do I really want a theme, dang it - why did I pick a theme - I don't stick with anything much less a theme for a blog!! PRESSURE....So this is where I am...trying to figure out what I want to say....what do I want to share....how real do I want to be....do I want to be me or reninvent myself into something different.....well, I guess we will see together.....

No comments: