Thursday, November 4, 2010

learning more about my Country.....

Okay a friend of mine and I are in a challenge....

I listen to NPR quite a bit and I love on one of their shows where they throw a dart at a map and look up information about that area. Well, to educate ourselves on more of the USA, we are trying sort of the same thing.....I am not good at sticking to a day of the week or anything like that but periodically I will do a post of a town/city and try to get information and highlights for you....

If you know anything about the area I would LOVE to hear your information as well....Or if you live there that would be all the better!!!! - You can share the Best Place to Eat and info like that.......

I hope that it will also be a fun way to get to know more of the people that read my blog......

Rob and I love to travel so it would be fun at some point in the future to be able to go visit some of these places....

So I will pick my first place and do a post soon!!!!! Hope that you enjoy it.. I think this is going to be FUN!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Love this dea! Can't wait to see the first location.